Sunday, April 21, 2013

No-thing became the truth.

From the book ZEN FLESH, ZEN BONES
#17. Stinging is teaching
.....
"Kusuda continued in concentration for another year and a half. His mind became placid. Problems Dissolved. No-Thing became the truth. he served his patients well and . without even knowing it he was free from concern over life and death. The he visited Nan-in, his old teacher just smiled."



I have been having a harder time with memorizing my verses than I thought I would. To clear the mind long enough to focus on a physical object in front of you...... bam. 
I am not a literature major by trade. I love language and form and the ability to create something out of nothing. The presentations that have already been performed have shown me that even out of something comes something else, and most times it is remarkable. It is Sunday at 11;10, I have 3 papers due tomorrow that I am still working on and my mind cannot get itself to stay in the moment. Oh, dear Hamlet, you were not crazy but just a college student. 

No comments:

Post a Comment