Sunday, February 17, 2013

Language

So, while walking in Walmart this afternoon, I tried the insult from Shakespeare Insult Kit. It was just to my boyfriend but it did the job non the less. Stunned and baffled that I would even use such words but it was hilarious. Thou goated, hedge-born, harpy. I think he thought I may have been cussing him out. I had to explain that I wasn't.

I think when something is said that someone doesn't understand or they can't hear, it puts them on a defensive mind set. Just the way Clayton thought that I was cussing him. Language is funny in that we all speak it but we never seem to speak the SAME language.

Here are two video that I high recommend you watch. And if you have seen them, watch them again and think about it this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment